Full Time 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Some extended hours and weekends will be required.
Health, Vision, Dental 401K Available after 90 Days
Holiday Pay after 90 Days
2 Weeks’ Vacation Pay after 1 Year
Hammer Solutions Inc. specializes in a wide range of commercial technology needs including Computer/Server Setup, Maintenance & Repair, Hosting, Backups, Networking, Wiring, Security Cameras, Access Systems, Marketing, Web Design and more. We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Cabling Technician to help our growing customer base with their specialized IT needs.
- Minimum of a high school diploma required. Associate’s degree OR graduation from an accredited technical school is highly desirable
- 1 year wiring/cabling/construction related work experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and current auto insurance
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to climb/stand on a ladder
- Ability to work accurately with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Ability to think logically and problem-solve
- Proficiency with power hand tools
- Installs, dismantles, and reconstructs equipment required by customer or work order.
- Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components.
- Evaluates information furnished for the job, delivered materials, tools needed, layout of customer’s premises and practical routes for cable, conduit and/or wiring.
- Follows safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- Safeguards against loss of unused materials, ladders and tools on a job site or office location.
- Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, replaces ceiling tiles and returns unused materials.
- Performs other duties as required.
Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment skills test, drug screening, and background check.
Job requires frequent exposure to dust and other allergens.
|Job Category||IT Maintenance, Security and Access|