Full Time 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Some extended hours may be required.
Health, Vision, Dental 401K Available after 90 Days
Holiday Pay after 90 Days
2 Weeks’ Vacation Pay after 1 Year
Hammer Solutions Inc. specializes in a wide range of commercial technology needs including Computer/Server Setup, Maintenance & Repair, Hosting, Backups, Networking, Wiring, Security Cameras, Access Systems, Marketing, Web Design and more. We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Office Assistant to help our growing customer base with their specialized IT needs.
- High School Diploma (with Some College strongly preferred)
- 2 years strong, relevant, office related work experience
- Minimum typing speed 50WPM
- Must have a professional appearance, speech, and demeanor at all times
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat programs
- Strong Internet research abilities
- Basic understanding of office equipment including multi-line phones, fax, scanner, copier, bar code scanner, computers, etc.
- Ability to multi-task with little supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Must possess the ability to pay attention to small details while working on multiple projects
- Willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty for all clients, at all times
- Respond to customer and technician inquiries via emails and phone in an expedient fashion
- Fielding all telephone calls and recording detailed notes for each call
- Frequent contact with customers with updates, project status, etc.
- Inventory tracking, monitoring and ordering
- Entering service calls and dispatching technicians accordingly
- Keeping a daily schedule for all employees and making sure technicians remain booked up
- Ensuring technicians are informed of service calls and arrive on time to all appointments
- Creating basic documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations
- Help to keep office tidy and neat as needed
- Assist with overflow work from Upper Management
Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment skills test, drug screening, and background check.