About Our Company
How long have you been in business?
– Hammer Solutions Inc. has been providing quality technology solutions in Fort Smith, Van Buren, Alma, Greenwood and the surrounding River Valley and Eastern Oklahoma areas since 2002.
How many businesses have you serviced?
– Since 2002, Hammer Solutions has met the IT needs of over 450 local businesses.
What type of industries have you serviced?
– Healthcare, Restaurants, Government Agencies, Retail, Insurance, Law Offices, Trucking, Finance, Non-Profits, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Hotels, Lawn Care, Internet Service Providers, and Interior Design just to name a few.
How do you charge for IT services?
– All services are charged hourly, in quarter hour increments, with a one hour minimum charge. Finance options and Net 15 day terms are available to qualified clients.
What are your hours of operation?
– Hammer Solutions Inc. is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with 24/7 Emergency Assistance available.
What areas do you service?
– Our primary service area is Fort Smith and the River Valley. Other locations outside our normal service area are charged a small travel fee.
Are Licensed and Insured?
– Yes. We are authorized to transact business within the State of Arkansas as a Class E: Alarm Systems Company – Unrestricted; Security License CMPY.0002676. We carry a $2 million insurance policy and can provide Certificate of Liability Insurance upon request.
For more information about our company
Why We’re Different
Do I have to sign a maintenance contract to receive service?
– No. We believe you should pay only for the services you need and want. Because you aren’t bound by a contract that forces you into services you don’t need. We’ve found our customers see an average savings of around 20% just by saying goodbye to their monthly maintenance contracts.
What kind of equipment do you sell?
– We don’t sell outdated equipment just so we can continue to fix problems and charge you for it. We provide quality, stable equipment that fits your needs. We are proud re-sellers for brands like HP, Dell and Grandstream. We make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck.
Are you a truly local business?
– Unlike some of our competitors, our business is truly locally owned and operated. Our owner, Mark Hammer, was born and raised here in the River Valley. When you call or email it is answered by a real human, in a real office right here in Fort Smith, AR. Even after hours, calls are sent directly to one of our Fort Smith technicians. Hammer Solutions Inc. started and remains a true River Valley company.
Why do you offer so many services?
– As business owners and employees, we know you don’t have time to call around for one company who can service your computer, one company who can setup your phone system, another who can help build your website and so on. We realized early on that companies were looking for one stop shopping to help with all their IT needs. Each of our technicians is cross-trained in multiple areas to deliver fast, efficient, and effective service.
What kind of control do I have over my IT solutions?
– We recognize that your company is just that, YOUR company and so are your IT solutions. We don’t believe in holding passwords hostage and we want to keep you in the loop so you know what we’ve done. Every invoice includes a detailed description of what we did while we were onsite so you’re kept in the know.
What types of services do you offer?
– We specialize in a wide range of IT needs. Some of our most common areas of service include Computer and Server Maintenance and Repair, Hardware Sales & Service, Marketing Services, Web & Graphic Design, Phone Systems, Virus/Spyware Removal and Protection, Telecommunications, Wiring and Installation, Data Backup, Network Security, PBX Hosting, Web Hosting, Printing Services and More!
What happens when I have a problem?
– Every IT issue goes through our Ticket System. As soon as an issue is received, by phone, text, or email, you’re given a confirmation and a Work Order number that is specific to your issue. A Work Order is created with the details of your issue and given to the first available technician. Urgent issues are given top priority and serviced within 2 hours. All other issues are assigned and scheduled or combined with other work orders when possible in order to minimize multiple call charges.
Do you have to come on site for every problem?
– No. Remote access can be set up in order to assist with certain IT issues at no additional charge. Our goal is to make our technology services convenient for you and your schedule.
What if I have an issue that’s not mentioned here?
– We work on so many different areas of technology that not every service is listed. Our specialized IT professionals can provide knowledgeable and personalized estimates for anything not listed here or we’ll point you in the direction of someone else who can help.
Do you provide consultations and estimates for large projects?
– Yes. Our expert technicians will conduct an on site scope and provide you with an accurate, turn-key project estimate. We let you know up front about the projected time and cost associated with your project.
To learn more about our service areas