Full Time 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Some extended hours and weekends will be required.
Health, Vision, Dental 401K Available after 90 Days
Holiday Pay after 90 Days
2 Weeks’ Vacation Pay after 1 Year
Hammer Solutions Inc. specializes in a wide range of commercial technology needs including Computer/Server Setup, Maintenance & Repair, Hosting, Backups, Networking, Wiring, Security Cameras, Access Systems, Marketing, Web Design and more. We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Technician to help our growing customer base with their specialized IT needs.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years strong, relevant IT related work experience to include Security Cameras, Access Systems, Workstations, Servers, Phone Systems and Cabling
- 2 years managerial experience
- Sales experience a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
- Must have a reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and current auto insurance
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to climb/stand on a ladder
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work accurately with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment
- Frequent In-Field Client Interaction
- Scopes Job Sites and Prepares Accurate, Turn-Key Estimates
- Track and Communicate Progress and Resolution with Dispatch
- Anticipates Potential Issues and Proactively Works to Resolve
- Installation, Troubleshooting, and Maintenance
- Hardware/Software Research
- User Workstations
- Windows Servers
- Spyware, Adware and Virus Detection & Removal
- Firewalls, Switches and Access Points
- VOIP Phone Systems
- File Share Solutions and Management
- Hosted Email System Management and Support
- Remote User Management
- Manages Team of 1-3 Employees
Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment skills test, drug screening, and background check.
Job requires frequent exposure to dust and other allergens.
|Job Category||IT Maintenance|